Tree Shaping Guide
- Carefully unpack the tree from the protective packaging.
- Select the desired location for the tree.
- Insert the first section of the tree into the tree stand. Secure the first section to the stand by fastening the triangular wing nuts. DO NOT over tighten.
- Plug the light cord lead into a UL-approved extension cord, at least 6' long. Insert the plug into an outlet and light the first section. For best results, shape the tree while lit.
- Start from the bottom row of tree branches and randomly fan the bottom branches parallel to the floor. Separate the branch tips to form a V shape. Angle the tips slightly upward like they are reaching toward the sun.
- Repeat this process for each row and section. Shape each section's branch tips in an upward angle and more pronounced. The top tree branches should be evenly spaced with the branches pointing upward.
Tree Setup Videos
Instant Power Technology Setup
Garland Shaping Guide
- Carefully unpack the garland from the protective packaging and place it on a flat, scratch-resistant surface.
- Straighten garland to full length.
- Plug the light cord lead into a UL-approved extension cord, at least 6' long. For best results, shape the garland while lit.
- Start from either end and randomly fan each branch toward the center and consistently toward one end.
- Apply this technique to the entire garland to attain fullness and best look.
- Hang the garland in the desired location and adjust the foliage into its final arrangement.
Wreath Shapping Guide
- Carefully unpack the wreath and place it on a flat, scratch-resistant surface.
- Plug the light cord lead into a UL-approved extension cord, at least 6' long.
- Plug the extension cord into any convenient 110V standard floor or wall outlet. For best results, shape the wreath while lit.
- Form one hand into a claw or comb shape. Hold the wreath ring with the other hand, slowly move the wreath in a circular direction as you draw your clawed hand through the branches while going against the grain. Apply this technique several times to attain fullness and best look.
- Hang the wreath in the desired location and adjust the foliage to accommodate its final arrangement.